"Put the ring on it"

13 ene 2011

Sterling Filigree Knuckle Ring - Sterling Beaded Knucke Ring
Sterling Knuckle Ring with Rope Edge


Vintage by Accessorize 
 
Gully Two Finger Ring by Bijules NYC
Two finger ring by homeroomstore
RHINESTONE SERPENT RING by Charlotte russe

Art Deco Croc Ring, maxandchole.com
Assorted croc rings, amazon.com 

BITTY BOW TWO FINGER RING by Charlotte russe
two-finger cross ring by Material Girl (Macys)
Two finger Key by Accessorize 
Large Zipper Ring by Wildcat
Hammered Zipper Ring by Guess
Sterling Silver Ring at silvershop.org
Doris Viñas Small Zipper Ring at sfmoma.com


I have this new obsession with Rings, I started it last year before my grad because I wanted to had lots of rings the day of the party. But now I have a lot of them, I have like 35 (Maybe for you are just a few, but I don't think so) and I want more (Yeah, who doesn't?).Well, here you have some pictures of the rings I want and probably will never have. Since Madonna's brand (Material Girl) came out I fell in love with the two-finger cross ring, which I can't find it in my city. I hope to go next month to USA and buy one.


LV oxox♥

1 Comments:

O MY GOD!

I love them!
I want that two finger cross ring so badly!

Love, Harriette

http://sweetliveofharriette.blogspot.com