Featuring | Felipe

22 sept 2011


Well, looks like I am starting with the "I have been so busy" again. I hate that, and I am pretty sure that is because of my lack of computer.

This photos are from almost 2 weeks ago. He is one of the most interesting and wierd people that I have ever met, he's name is Felipe and he interrupted my photoshoot, so we decide to make a photoshoot together. In this pictures you can realize how short I am. That is sad!

OH! I almost forget! WELCOME FALL!! I am so happy!! FALL IS HERE! And, well, it is true, I have been very busy because I have some projects going on, two of them are complete (that's why I am here): The Comic and a interface animation. I am trying to convert them to HTML so you guys can see them, and the other one is the Expo of my career, this year is going to be different because, this time it is going to be coordinated by a group of students, and guess what? I am a part of that group! Stay tuned, this week I am back!

I think I am going to start this "Featuring" thing with my friends or random people who interrupts my photoshoots. It could be fun!

---------------------------------♥-------------------------------

Ya voy a empezar con mi "He estado muy ocupada", ¡lo odio! y todo es por mi falta de computadora.

Estas fotos son de hace casi dos semanas, él es una de las personas mas interesantes y raras que he conocido, se llama Felipe y llego a interrumpir mi sesión de fotos, así que decidimos hacer una juntos, modela bien, ¿no?. En estas fotos se pueden dar cuenta de lo bajita que soy, y eso no me gusta.

¡YA ES OTOÑO! Estoy super feliz, ¡AMO EL OTOÑO!. Y pues bueno, es verdad, estas dos semanas estuve ocupada con unos proyectos, dos de ellos ya terminaron (es por eso que estoy aquí): El tan mencionado cómic y una caratula para una pagina web, y el otro es la exposición de mi carrera, y este año las cosas serán diferentes por que la coordinación esta a cargo de un grupo de alumnos, y ¿Adivinen que? ¡Yo soy parte de ese grupo! Atentos, que ya estoy de regreso.

Creo que seguiré con los "featuring's" con la gente que me interrumpa o mis amigos que anden por ahí en mis sesiones, podría ser divertido.