Drag and Drop!

28 oct 2011




Here are two of my flash projects! At school I have a class where they teach us to make animations and aplications using ActionScript, which is the script I use to made the games. I did the first one by my self it was like the final project for the class and the second one was the exam of this period. Finally thanks to FAKE LEATHER I can share them. Unfortunately I lost the first one I made by my self, it was a interface with a runway of Prada's ready-to-wear collection, where you was able to watch the video of the runway, the lookbook and read a review, I promise myself do it again. So, wait for it! I hope you like them. Have fun! And tell me what do you think about them!
-------------------------------------------------------

Por fin dos de mis proyectos que hice en clase de animación. En esa clase nos enseñan a hacer aplicaciones y animaciones usando ActionScript(Flash) y por fin, gracias a FAKE LEATHER pude subir mis dos proyectos que he hecho sola, por desgracia perdí el primero, que era una pasarela de Prada 2011 donde se podía ver el vídeo del show, las fotos y leer una reseña, ya me prometí que tengo que hacerlo de nuevo. El primer juego lo hice como trabajo final de la clase, y el segundo fue el examen. Espero les gusten y se diviertan. Y no duden en darme su opinión.

1 Comments:

Y esto es solo el comienzo :D
Me encantan