The experiment

9 ago 2011


Well, today Annie forgot her camera, so we have to shoot with the iPhone and the pictures were really awful, so we decide to take a little video of the outfit. It was funny, because we only take one shoot and we did not knew what we have to do, so it is kind of weird. I had never worn shorts at school without tights or leggings, but today was really hot, so I dare myself and felt kind of free. Today we did a joke to the new students of our career, it was such a fun day! We pretend to have a really bad teacher and we started being rebel making awkward and bad comments, screaming at the 'teacher', and then the 'teacher' screamed at us, we snap the door and then the real teacher appeared ... and the new students were all freaked out, but then we were all loughing. I love my career, I love my classmates and I love the relationship of all the IDGDs and the teachers. I am really happy in that school and, of course, in that career.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hoy Annie olvido su cámara, así que tuvimos que tomar las fotos con el iPhone, pero se miraban muy feas, así que decidimos hacer un pequeño vídeo. Lo cual fue muy divertido por que lo hicimos a la primera, sin ensayar ni nada y terminamos riendo como locas (lo cual no es raro). Es la primera vez que voy a la escuela con short sin algo abajo, pero de verdad estaba haciendo mucho calor y la verdad no me sentí tan mal. Hoy les hicimos una broma a los nuevos de la carrera, fingimos que tenían una maestra muy mala y comenzamos a portarnos super mal, diciendo tontadas en voz alta y gritándole a la profe y hablándole feo, después ella nos grito a nosotros y nos corrió del salón y azotamos la puerta, en eso entro el verdadero profesor y todos los 'bromistas' riendo. Los nuevos se miraban un poco asustados, pero al final todos reímos (el próximo año les tocara a ellos. Estoy muy contenta con las relaciones que tenemos los IDGDs y los maestros, me encanta esa escuela y sobre todo adoro mi carrera.