First day of 3rd semestrer.

8 ago 2011


Today was my first day at 3rd semester of my career. Sunny, calm and chaotic day. First of all I kind of love-hate my new schedule, I have to be at school at 7am, but the good part is that I do not have classes on friday. And well, I loved my outfit because it was very comfortable and, there is my new bag and my new backpack. The day did not started very well, my best friend supposed to give me a ride to school, but he woke up late, so, I was late too, and I hate that, after that, it was all good. I LOVE my new classes and I am very happy with my class mates. Then we went to the new school cafeteria and the food is really good, a little expensive, but it tastes great! The pictures were taken by my best friend Annie with her brand new camera! Visit her blog: &Drómeda.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hoy fue mi tercer primer día. Estuvo soleado, tranquilo y un poco caótico al comienzo, por que se suponía que mi mejor amigo me llevaría a la escuela, pero se levanto tarde y obviamente yo también llegue tarde y odio con todo mi ser eso. Después todo fue miel sobre hojuelas, adoro mis nuevas clases y amo a mis compañeros. Mi conjunto de hoy me encanto mas que nada por que era muy cómodo y ahí se pueden ver mi bolsa y mochila nuevas. Después fuimos a la nueva cafetería de la escuela, la cual es un poco cara, pero la comida esta muy rica, lo vale. Las fotos las tomo Annie, mi mejor amiga con su nueva cámara. Visita su blog: &Drómeda.