Cancún, Summer Vacations Vol. II | Diary

20 sept 2012


Well,is almost a month since I went to Cancún, Quintana Roo. But, I really want to have the record on the blog, so, here we go!
We were there for a week (an amazing week) The weather was crazy! I don't know how people can live there, beside of that I totally enjoyed the trip. The main reason why we went to Cancun was a Graphic Design Congress, but 4 days before we stayed at Playa del Carmen and went to Chichen Itza and Xcaret. Honestly those days have been one of the most amazing days of my life! Being there worrying about nothing, having fun all the time with my friends, meeting thousands of different people, the beach, the trips, the food, absolutely everything was perfect. Also, as I say before, we went to a congress and I can say we learned a lot, even if some of the conferences were a little boring, we enjoyed every single second! And of course we want to do it again!