Fatalism 911 | Diary

28 sept 2012



Time ago I used to write about what I think and how I feel, I don't know why I stopped... Being a "young adult" is really weird, I know I am not ready to be an adult yet (well, I don't really want to...) but, how serious is life now? I don't remember the last time I made something with out worrying about my future, and I mean that's right, isn't? I have to worry, and plan and everything, but what about fun? What about my free time, what about the silly things? What about drama? I remember how I hated to be a teenager when I was in high school, nobody trusted me enough, and now everyone expects everything from me, ... Well I have some bad news ... I just have a 50/100 in math ... I am a human, normal hungry and sleepy human, who is always trying to eat the world, who is always worrying about the future, about money (and clothes ...) I miss watching TV, I really really miss getting drunk with my friends (now that I have a car, I can't do that) ... When did things started to get so hard? ...
Ok, let's stop the fatalism, I am just being annoying, I have a pimple in my forehead to remind my is not to late, I am still something weird-thing between teenager and adulthood. Now I have to make homework, wash the dishes and eat something ...