Coming soon...

2 dic 2010

  
 
 
 
 
 
 


I'm leaving you guys with a little preview of my first photoshoot with models.
It's for a homework and it's about "Itten's Color Contrasts".

Some of my closest friends helped and did the modeling part for me, I was extremely afraid and shy but it was just fun; it's the first time that I work with people but the lucky part was that they are my friends and they know that, and thus they support me. It was easier than I thought. We did the photoshoot in a hallway of the campus, so we could use the natural light. Honestly, it was a little weird and a bit poor in quality, but what the hell? Life's about fun!

I'll post the final proyect next week.

Thanks to Alex Chiu who took all the backstage pictures.


Traducción: Este es el gran proyecto de mi semana, les dejo un pequeño adelanto de lo que será. Las fotos son para una tarea, acerca de la teoría del color; sobre los 7 contrastes según Itten.

Varios de mis amigos me ayudaron, y no lo negare tenía mucho miedo y vergüenza, pero fue mas fácil de lo que pensé. Mis amigos me ayudaron mucho. Las fotos fueron tomadas en un pasillo de la escuela, y si, fue un poco raro y decadente, pero, ¿Ya qué? Se trata de divertirse.
La semana que viene subiré las fotos de el trabajo final. Espero les guste.
Gracias a Alex Chiu que tomó las fotos Backstage.



LV oxox♥

1 Comments:

¡Ya lo quiero ver!
saludos