Knee high love.

4 dic 2010

 
 
 
 
 
  
  
 
 
 


As you well know, I love this time of the year. It always comes with lovely trends and quite a few good styles, so this time, I'll show you this trend, that in my opinion, is the best: Long socks/boots.
The first time that I saw them was at Taylor Momsen and I immediately fell in love, my legs are a little bigger than others (and of course more than Taylor's) and I can't find some boots that fit me, because my calf is big and, big? yep, so I almost killed myself when I saw "knee high socks", it's my oportunity to use them, and look a little different.
Tell me what you think about them?

Traducción: Como ya saben me encanta esta temporada del año, por que siempre hay buenas tendencias, esta vez les mostrare la que para mi es la mejor: Botas y calcetines altos.
La primera vez que la vi fue en una foto de Taylor Momsen y me enamore, así que comencé a buscar botas, pero ninguna me queda por que mi pantorrilla es un poco mas grande de lo normal (y no me disgusta, la verdad me encantan). Así que cuando descubrí que también hay calcetines, casi lloro de la emoción, si la puedo usar, y de esa forma tener un poco mas de variedad. Así que, ¿Te gustan?

P.D. Aun tengo la esperanza de poder encontrar unas que me queden :P

LV oxox♥