"Hi, Society"

2 ago 2010

My BFF Eneani give it to me.




Today was my very first day as a University student, and it felt so great! I have 4 friends now, and Im super exited about the classes and the teachers, and of course of myself, because I don´t know what´s going to happen or what I´ll do, I feel so good!


Traducción: Hoy fue mi primer día de clases en la universidad, y tengo 4 amigos nuevos, estoy tan entusiasmada, por las clases, los maestros y por supuesto por mi, por que no se que va a pasar o que voy a hacer, me siento tan bien!


LV oxox♥

4 Comments:

jejeje que guay que te guste!

I can't wait to start in october!! xxx

ps. I love the ring!

Hola!!
gracias por tu comment, nos alegra que te guste nuestro blog.
nos encanto el anillo
Besitos

Love your watch&rings! XOXO

The ring and the shoes are so cute! I love how the shoes are tied with a ribbon, like ballet shoes.