Catwalk: Gerardo Zazueta

30 jul 2011


I did not like a lot this collection, the only thing that I like was the palette of color and the jewelry, Gerardo uses nice earthy tones like, beige, light brown and turquoise. I found the contrast of the neutral colors and turquoise lovely. The hair style was amazing and the makeup very simple and faultless, his models were gorgeous and with a nice, easy-going attitude. However I found this a little boring, the designs were OK, but I have seen that pieces before a hundred of times the only difference were the texture but it was not stunning or even nice, it was not my taste, at all.

----------------------------------------------------

Definitivamente no fue mi colección favorita. Lo único que me gusto fue la paleta de color y la joyería. Gerardo utilizo tonos terrenales como crema, marrón claro y turquesa. Me encanto el contraste de los colores neutros con el turquesa y la pedrería de los collares. Los peinados fueron formidables y el maquillaje era imperfecto, sus modelos eran hermosos, con una actitud amable y relajada. Pero fuera de eso, me pareció un poco aburrida, son piezas que ya había visto antes y la única diferencia fue la textura, que para mi gusto, no fue tan emocionante. No fue de mi agrado.