Elie Saab Haute Couture 2011-2012

7 jul 2011

 
 
 
 

Here are some of my favorites dresses from Elie Saab's Haute Couture 2011-2012 collection. I love the palette he uses in this collection, I fell in love specially with the dark blue because I think that color is perfect for any kind of skin tone. I have to say that I'm obsessed with his dresses and I want one of those for my wedding. 

I love how he respects the body shapes, adding volume without distortions. I believe he is a genius, he always keeps the romantic style and brings it to a different level; quite sexy but discret, every woman should feel like a princess in one of his gowns.

Pictures from Sketchbooksix's facebook page.

3 Comments:

Absolutely love the dresses! They're amazing.
& really cute blog :-)
Love, http://anotherberry.blogspot.com/

thank you so much for your comment!
and Elie Saab looks like he can't do no wrong! every single one of his dresses i would wear with no hesitation!!

Lovin your insights! I sure know I would feel like a princess in his gowns :) they are so beautiful. Following you now!!

Love,
Kate
http://thefancifieds.blogspot.com