TJ TREND 2: Francisco Fimbres

20 jul 2011


High-waist, tank-tops and the dynamic duo: black and white! This was definitely my beloved collection, not at all my style, but I love the hipster look and the minimalist trend that was seen in the large and clean cuts of the back of the dresses.

The makeup reminds me of Taylor Momsen's style: dark lips, long and strong eye liner and messy hair. Something that was unique about his collection was the preview presentation of a moving editorial, that, through the TV he shows us a bit of the collection, the photoshoot of the ad and the laid-back attitude of the models. The place was full of people that were there just to see his collection, I was truly impressed. Fimbres' collection was extraordinarily witty, the shoes were divine and the music was perfect for the clothes.