Shoe Lover | Closet

27 nov 2012








As some of you know, I went for the very first time to the Black Friday Sales, honestly it wasn't as crazy as I though or as my friends told me, and the specials... I don't know, I guess they were good.

I bought 6 pairs of shoes: 2 boots, 2 high heels and 2 moccasins (those, I have to say they are my favorite type of shoe this season). I am truly happy because I got exactly what I was looking for. I have been looking for long boots since they came out in Mexico, but, I have a big calf muscle and they never fit me right, well I finally found them! The ankle-boots, I saw them on the website and I knew they had to be mine. Also, I have been quite curious about animal print, and actually I was looking for a coat with this print but I don't think I am ready for that so I choose this amazing cheetah-moccasins, and I choose the another pair because I think they are really cute and I can wear them with almost everything. And last but not least: the pink-gold high heels (I fell in love with them when I saw Adriana from FAKE-LEATHER using them), honestly I wasn't looking for them at the store, but then a random girl passed me by with a pair of them and I went like crazy for my pair! And the camel-wood high heels, another coincidence I have to say, they were on sale that's the main reason why I bought them haha, also I love the heel and the texture of the fabric. Well, this babies are the newest on the closet and as always I am in love with all of them! I will upload the clothes very soon! What do you think? Do you like them?