Playlist | 271112

28 nov 2012



I'm in the final stretch of my semester (you can tell by the I'm in the final stretch of my semester (you can tell by the absence) this have been an exhausting semester, my classes were pretty hard, and being out for 2 weeks (at the beggining) and almost a month (when I was at Innovamoda) made it even harder. This songs are the ones that I used to keep me conscious at night. I replay them more than 20 times and I just don't get tired of them, I have to say I have been listening to really nice (and new for me) music thanks to my ex boyfriend, I've been posting some of my favorites on the facebook page. Almost a week and this semester is over, then vacations and guess what, I will not have a job (I quit) so next year I will be looking for a new start! Wish me luck!