White Burgundy | Outfit

10 dic 2012


This outfit was for a 'normal' day at school, I am not one of those girls who is always wearing high heels (even if I want to) because my school is full of stairs and little hills, so it is very difficult to walk.


I love this season of the year, cold is favorite weather and guess what? I AM FREE! Haha, clases are over and now I am only working! So I will have a lot of time to sleep, watch t.v. and of course I will have time for the blog, I want to make a new layout and I need to start planning what I am going to do for the blog's birthday and I have a bunch of DIY's to make.

I feel in love with this jacket/coat is a funny mix: Varsity Jacket + coat and the color is amazing! Is my favorite color of the season I am searching some jeans or a skirt of the same color, the pants are something from the Black Friday Haul and they are amazingly comfortable. The day before I fell and I hurt my ankle, that's why I have a bandaged foot. The shoes and the scarf are from my mom's closet and the little bag is from a local store: Eccole.
What do you think? Do you like it?

1 Comments:

ahh so lucky that your classes are over!!
we still have exams :(
love burgundy btw :)

http://www.tseparfait.com/