Viva México | Outfit

31 jul 2013



Me at Mexico City! Definitely this is one of the cities I want to live in, and even though I only went there for a day, this little trip was amazing!

I wore a top from a amazing brand settle in Tijuana; MexicanFashion, with my beloved floral skirt and a denim top to cover up my arms in the rain. Also I used the same combat boots because they are really comfortable to walk in.

Since I saw MexicanFashion clothing I have been pretty much obsessed with their tops and caps, and I always wanted a lot of them, but I wanted to wear them in some special place, so this trip was the perfect moment to spread the love to the brand and finally get some MexicanFashion clothes.
I got 3 pieces, and I hope to buy more online to wear them in Chile.

This outfit is quite different of what I always use. I am starting to take a little more risks and try new styles, you know what they say, "new city, new attitude".





2 Comments:

tas bn chiquita :P

Bonitas tus fotos :)