Flowers and Crochet | Outfit

13 sept 2013


Spring is almost here, the sun is shinning a little bit more and the weather is not as cold as before, now I can use my skirts in the evenings and I only have to cover my arms with a light sweater and I am ready to go.

I really like the touch this crochet vest gives to my looks, I want to use it with everything. Once again I'm using my flower print skirt with its really comfortable and really easy to match. I really want to make a section in the blog about Chilean style, every day I go to the streets I fall in love with a lot of outfits, it's amazing how different it is from my city, here the people (not only the young) is not afraid of the trends or looking 'ridiculous', they are free as they want to.





1 Comments:

I love that flower vest and your necklace is beautiful! Nice look :)

thesarcasticwasian.blogspot.com