Black fur and Red lips | Outfit

14 ene 2013


This day was incredibly cold and I don't know what happened to me that I wore this and I was freezing while I was doing some paper work at school. I wore this amazing faux fur vest my mom gave me with an old snake-pattern tank top. Also I used my lips with a brigth red color to give to the whole outfit a little bit of light.

As you can notice I am obsessed with this boots, they are perfect for this weather! They are made with the same material as rain boots but they are thin and more wearable. And I have been using a lot of buns and up-dos because my hair is a mess, I really need a new cut, new color, new everything and I have to do it now that I have time on vacations or is going to be too late. As I say before I used some red lipstick and I realized that I hadn't painted my lips since a long time ago, so problably I will be wearing some color on my lips more often.