Creamy Sunset | Outfit

6 ene 2013


I was feeling really sick, that's why I haven't post a lot of looks, I was all day at bed with my PJ's re watching Gossip Girl and working on the new layout (Tell me what do you think about it!). But this day I had a little date with my ex boyfriend so I dress up a little. I don't know what is going on with me, but I am in love of monochromatic looks, I just adore them, so this time I choose everything in light beige to match.

The trench coat I bought it from Fake Leather's closet and I just love it, it is really pretty and girly, the color is amazing, but it is not very warm so I had to wear 2 long sleeves shirts! I used my beloved nude heels, my white purse and my cute slim rings to give it the final touch. What do you think? Do you like it?






1 Comments:

You look absolutely gorgeous! I am in love with your shoes!
Following you on GFC! it will be great if you visit my blog. :)

Kisses, Lucy:)