Golden Globes 2013 | Fashion

16 ene 2013


This are my favorites from this year's golden globes. As you can see I have a weakness for light colors and glitter. My favorite one is from Michael Kors, I love the elegant silhouettes and the edgy color, then is that amazing Monique Lhuiller if I had to choose one for me, defenitely I would use that one, the top details are breath-taking and the skirt is amazingly chic. And of course Elie Saab is in my top 3! I just can't get enough from that firm, they adore women's body and femininity is their main goal.

This year I skipped the awards and only watched the Red Carpet, and I couldn't see a lot of princess-alike dresses and that make me very sad because I love them and I was hating everything, but I ended falling in love with this amazing straight loose-skirt, this type of skirt is really flattering and very versatile. The color palette this year was very safe and quite boring for me and at the end I realized almost every dress has glitter or something gold.